Open the door to condominium insurance.
Own your condo unit? Insure it online.
What condominium unit owner's insurance covers
Lightning, wind or hail, freezing of a plumbing system, weight of ice, snow or sleetNon-weather damage
Fire, theft, vandalism, riots, explosion, smoke, aircraft and vehiclesOther causes
Abrupt and accidental discharge of water from plumbing system, tearing/bulging of heating or cooling systems, artificially generated electrical current
Know the value of your belongings.
Understanding Replacement Costs
- Limited replacement cost loss settlement: Pays for the cost to repair or replace your damaged property up to the limits of liability.
- A depreciated loss settlement: Pays the cost to repair or replace damaged property minus the pre-loss depreciation up to the limits of liability.
Condo Insurance Savings
Bundling the purchase of your condo and auto policies isn’t the only way you can save money. From home security devices to a claim-free history, we’ve got options for discounts to help make insurance more affordable.Policy coverage limits
Like all homeowner’s policies, condo unit owner policies have maximum limits the company will pay for loss to specified types of property (these limits can vary among companies). What’s on a typical “special limits” list?
- Money, bank notes, coins
- Business property
- Watercraft including trailers, furnishings, and equipment
- Trailers (other than boat trailers)
- Firearms (applies to theft only)
- Silverware and goldware (applies to theft only)
- Computers and data processing equipment used for business
- Rugs, tapestries (theft only)